Arcane Crypto publishes Interim Report for Q4 and full year 2021
The fourth quarter of 2021 (compared to the fourth quarter of 2020)
· Group revenue increased to 148,930 kSEK (1,224)
· EBITDA amounted to -3,383 kSEK (-10,358)
· EBIT amounted to -11,737 kSEK (-10,373)
· The result for the period amounted to -12,568 (-9,533)
· Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -0.002 (-0.018)
· Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK -0.001 (-0.018)
Full year 2021 (compared to full year 2020)
· Group revenue increased to 332,625 kSEK (2,103)
· EBITDA amounted to -21,969 kSEK (-17,812)
· EBIT amounted to -33,468 kSEK (-17,878)
· The result for the period amounted to -163;440 kSEK (-16,876)
· Adjusted result for the period amounted to -36,487 kSEK (-16,876)
· Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK -0.021 SEK (-0.031)
· Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK -0.019 SEK (-0.031)
CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen comments:
“Q4 has been a good quarter for Arcane with record revenue and improved result. We increased net sales by 83% compared to the previous quarter and our gross profit increased by 67% also compared to the previous quarter.
On the tech front, we launched Research in live beta on our new platform. On the mining front, we received the second delivery of our mining machines and are now running at a capacity of close to 80 PH/s.
Our portfolio company LN Markets has continued to set new records in trading activity, benefitting from increasing adoption of Lightning. Pure Digital continues to see strong interest from tier one banks, driven by the underlying client demand from institutional investors.“
Main events during Q4 2021
- On October 4, Linus Jönsson was appointed as the new Group CFO of Arcane Crypto. Linus assumed his role on January 10th, 2022, replacing Interim CFO Per-Olov Östberg.
- On October 19, Arcane Green Data announced it had partnered with Luxor Technology Corporation and had gone live with the current hosting capacity of miners.
- On October 26, Arcane Green Data announced a purchase agreement for 360 Antminer s19 Pro (100 TH/s). The purchase agreement represents a total of 36,000 Terra Hash (TH) of computing power and the total cost amounts to approximately SEK 28 million. The machines were delivered in Q1 2022 and Arcane Green Data’s total hosting capacity doubled to 2.5 MW.
- On November 12, Arcane Crypto’s wholly owned subsidiary Ijort Invest AB (“Trijo”) announced that Arcane Crypto’s CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen would become CEO of Trijo and thereby replace Totte Löfström.
- On December 9, an extraordinary general meeting elected two new members to the Board of Arcane. Michael Jackson was elected Chairman of the Board and Sïmon Saneback was elected Member of the Board.
- On December 14, Arcane Crypto’s partner Valour received approval from the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority on its Base Prospectus, which includes an Exchange-Traded Product based on Arcane Assets’ cryptocurrency fund.
Main events after the end of the period
- On January 13, Arcane Crypto’s wholly-owned subsidiary Kaupang Krypto AS entered into a collaboration with NFT AS and curator Sam Farao, to facilitate acquisitions of Bjarne Melgaard’s first crypto art collection The Lightbulb Man.
- On February 1, Anna Svahn informed Arcane Crypto AB that she would have to resign from the board due to other professional obligations.
The company will hold a webcast presentation where CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen will present the report today at 10:00 a.m. CET. Investors, analysts, and media are invited to follow the webcast.
Webcast link: https://channel.royalcast.com/landingpage/hegnarmedia/20220225_3/
No pre-registration is required. The presentation will be held in English and questions can be submitted in English during the webcast.
For further information, please contact:
Torbjørn Bull Jenssen, CEO, Arcane Crypto AB
About Arcane Crypto
Arcane Crypto develops the infrastructure and products that enable worldwide adoption of bitcoin and digital assets. Arcane is building a platform for users to learn, trade and invest in digital assets, all from one account. Our market leading research content educates our users and builds trust. Arcane achieves scale by providing a platform with open APIs, allowing third parties to develop their own products using our technology and then distribute their product to our users.
Subscribe to press releases and financial information: https://investor.arcanecrypto.se/
For more information, please visit: https://www.arcane.no/
The Company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and Mangold Fondkommission is Certified Adviser, tel. +46 8 5030 1550, e-mail: email@example.com, web: www.mangold.se.
The information disclosed in this Interim Report is mandatory for Arcane Crypto AB to publish pursuant to the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). This information was submitted for publication at 08:00 (CET) on 25th February 2022, through the agency of the CEO.
All transaction are carrying out by SiLLC, a private portfolio management assembly. This document is not an offer of securities for sale or investment advisory services. This document contains general information only and is not intended to represent general or specific investment advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results and targets are not guaranteed. Certain statements and forecasted data are based on current expectations, current market and economic conditions, estimates, projections, opinions and beliefs of SiLLC and/or its members. Due to various risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those reflected or contemplated in such forward-looking statements or in any of the case studies or forecasts. All references to SiLLC’s advisory activities relates to SiLLC Assembly International.